Rules, Setup & Caring Instructions
Center your TableGolf playing surface over a table. If using a patio table with umbrella hole, be sure to line up the center hole with the table’s umbrella hole. DONE!
Objectives & Rules (or make up your own)
- A player’s objective is to roll a golf ball into the center hole on the first and only roll of his or her turn – this is called a “Hole In One”.
- Players must roll ball from behind his or her tee box (white line).
- Play resumes clockwise.
- To keep it fair, when a player makes three “Hole In Ones” and each increment of three thereafter, players will rotate tee boxes (seats) clockwise.
- The first player to make 9 or 18 “Hole In Ones” (depending on how many holes you choose to play) wins the round.
Lose A Turn Penalties
Players will lose a turn if he or she:
- rolls out of turn.
- touches another players golf ball while it’s in play.
- touches the golf ball more than once per turn.
- breaches their tee box (white line) during a roll.
- Wash TableGolf playing surface in cold water on “delicate cycle”.
- Hang or lay flat to dry – do not put in dryer.
- Fold evenly and return to storage bag.